18 secrets that casinos don’t want you to know. When used recreationally, casinos can be a lot of fun for adults everywhere. Many people who choose to gamble, often wonder what kind of casino secrets the owners might be keeping from their patrons. So, what kind of secrets are casinos hiding and more importantly, which ones can you learn in order to stop losing so much money?
#Casino #CasinoSecrets #Gambling
1) Ambiance Is Down To A Science :01:24
2) No Clocks:01:55
3) Busier Poker Tables = Slower Game:02:16
4) No windows: 02:35
5) Interiors Designed To Make You Lose Money: 03:03
6) Don’t Play Keno: 03:32
7) There’s Security Everywhere: 04:02
8) The Occasional Win : 04:31
9) More Games You Shouldn't Play: 05:They're Watching You: 05:Casinos Will Recognize Tells: 05:The Process: 06:The Chips Are Disgusting: 06:Baccarat: 07:Suicide: 07:Dealers: 08:Distractions: 09:Addicts: 09:34
1) Ambiance Is Down To A Science. Blinking lights, fast music, flashy interiors, these are all factors that influence the speed in which you gamble. Faster gambling will usually mean that you spend more money. The music of every slot machine is also tuned to the exact same key, to avoid obnoxious noise and create a more harmonious experience. And who wouldn't want to stay in a harmonious casino in order to win that big jackpot?
2) No Clocks. Most casinos in the world do not contain clocks. They want you to quickly lose track of time while entering their building so that you can enjoy the atmosphere without worrying about time, therefore you spend more money. The only thing casinos want you to think about is that huge win.
3) Busier Poker Tables = Slower Game. The more people who are seated at a poker table, the slower a game goes, and more thinking goes into each decision. You might see some casinos with tables aplenty to speed up the games, hoping that you might spend more money. Try to find tables that are busier.
4) No windows. Very similar to not having any clocks located in your casino, many casinos also do not contain any windows. This is to help you not remember what time of day it is, hoping that you stay at the casino for longer. It may also be a safety measure in terms of break-ins, but for the most part, it’s to make the casino a self-contained experience. Again, they just want you to look for that big casino jackpot.
5) Interiors Designed To Make You Lose Money. Have you ever noticed that it’s difficult to locate the cashiers, bathrooms, or exits at Casinos, but never the bar or slot machines? That’s because many casinos are designed to make you walk through seas of slot machines in order to get to your destination. They don't want you to cash out, they just want you to look for that next casino jackpot. Or rather, for you to lose trying to get to that next casino jackpot.
6) Don’t Play Keno. The odds of not winning at Keno are so ridiculously large, you’re better off donating or burning your money than you are spending at this game. Similar to Roulette, the odds are stacked against you with these kinds of games. You’re better off trying to place a large bet at a slot machine. There isn't really a gambling game where you're guaranteed to win at a casino, but there are a lot of gambling games you're more than likely to lose.
7) There’s Security Everywhere. Think you can get away with counting cards or hacking a slot machine like you see in heist movies? Think again. There are security cameras and guards placed everywhere. There are even secret and covert security guards hiding on in the casino while you’re gambling. These are the facts: the people who run these gambling sites take their money very seriously. If you want to get a huge win, then you better do it with luck.
8) The Occasional Win. The promise of an occasional huge win or casino jackpot will really keep you coming back again and again. The key, however, is machines that let you “win” without really winning much money at all. Very rarely, you can make a huge win at one of these places, and if this happens to you, bravo! However, take this as a reminder to please gamble responsibly, and if you have an addiction to it seek help immediately.
9) More Games You Shouldn't Play. Turns out, keno isn't the only game you should avoid if you're looking to win.Subscribe to Bestie :Our Social Media: